Wednesday

Counting the clicks


Got an Ipod? Well I do ... actually a couple. It plays nearly non stop while I am home.

I am a music-freak, but always have been. Growing up Carbo, I had a turntable that I played non-stop with records from my parents youth to music I bought with money I either earned by doing chores or just being cute. (I think I did more chores than being cute).

Anyway, I would rank my favorite 45's as a kid on paper and make my very own "Top 40". I have not received therapy for this but other quirks have been ironed out. Anyway, my IPOD and my Itunes does track my most listened to, or favorite tunes. What are the top 10 on your hit list:

Streetcorner Symphony - Rob Thomas

Just Might Make Me Believe - Sugarland

Piano in the Dark - Brenda Russell

Tonight I want to cry - Keith Urban

Let the Music Play - Doobie Brothers

Stay for Awhile - Amy Grant

You - Jim Brickman

Stronger - Kristine W

A Real Fine Place to Start - Sara Evans

I Will Love Again - Lara Fabian

I can be found on nearly any road in Fort Wayne with my music going, singing inside with the windows rolled up. One might assume I can sing, but that is just simply not true. But I do know a good song when I hear it. Tell me your most spun song?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I get a new tune, I ram it into the ground. Most recently, while on the road I've been listening to the Dixie Chicks album, Taking the Long Way. #2 - Easy Silence is my fav! When I'm home, I've been repeating Sara Bareilles' Love Song which rocks my world!

Rock on!
-Betz

Carbo said...

I have been hearing more about Sara, but I have not spun it yet. I will check it out! Awesome.