Saturday

One degree of Kevin Bacon.


One of my favorite television programs is called the "The Closer". It is a TNT program which airs on Monday evenings! I find myself lost in the show for the entire hour.
I am not a person who even attempts to figure out the ending when watching tv. I am here to be entertained not compete with the writers to out think them. So, I sit back and watch and watch and that at the end I am like "that IS GOOOODDDD'.
Kyra Sedgwick is Brenda Leigh Johnson, Deputy Police of the LAPD Homicide Squad. She is a divorced southern belle who has a hankering for bright lipstick and sweets. But coming from the south, you do expect that don't you? She demands from her staff no less than everything and ends each demand with a cheery "Thank you".
It is a show you can pick up and watch and not be lost, like Lost. There is an under lining story line about a boyfriend etc, but the crutch of each episode focuses on a case with a hearty ending.
So, if you have a TIVO or a spare Monday night, flip on TNT and catch out Kevin Bacon's other half kickin some major ass in a great television show. And for that ... I thank you!

No comments: