Sunday

thinking out loud...


Ever get out of the shower and feel very wet? Well, that seems like a silly question considering the obvious, but there are some days when I get out of the shower and feel like I am coated with water. Perhaps this is just me, but I wondered if this was just a Carbo thing...
It has been almost a week and Lindsey Lohan has not been drunk and driving. I am not sure what the world is coming to... Perhaps rehab worked this week.
A good friend asked if I wanted to go camping this weekend. Though the idea of hanging with friends sounded like a grand idea, I just could not conjure up the words "hell yeah, it is only 100 degrees outside, I would love to be under a plastic sun breaker". But then there were some decent gust of winds so it may have not been as hot as I imagined. Hmm, Carbo doesn't like to sweat.
Barr Street Market Saturday... If you have not made your way to the YLNI Barr Street Market, you should give it a try before it leaves for the summer. I was down there on Saturday, and though I did not buy anything (because I still have one ear of corn left ... I know, I know, I only bought two last week to begin with) but there was live music, great desserts, cheeses and fresh produce!
Did you hear that Drew Carey got his arm caught in a "Price is Right" grocery game. Oh lord, who knew that there was actually food in those boxes and cans. Bob Barker must had forgotten to share with him that the food is for prop-purpose only not to be eating! When you have the munchies, you have munchies I guess!
Dean Martin releases new music... I am an advocate for new music being released. However when you haul someone from the grave and dress'em with Usher or the like ... I kind of think this is not what the artist would have even considered even on a bad day. I have not heard anything from this CD to be released on Tuesday but just the idea would make me roll over in my grave, if I were a dead famous singer. Which I am not, so I guess what do I care anyway.

No comments: