Thursday

40 more random thoughts!


Well, today is the big ole 40 years of breathing air on Earth day for the Carbo... thought it may be interesting to see and read 40 Carbo facts ...



  1. I am a Fort Wayne native - grew up in Northcrest before moving to the country at age 10.

  2. I once returned to Northcrest to be the Principal for a Day

  3. When I drive, and get lost, I turn my radio down to help find my destination.

  4. My favorite dessert item remains the Swiss Cakes by Little Debbie

  5. I used to think model cars were wonderful fun, that phase passed

  6. I love to volunteer and make a difference

  7. I aspire to host a talk show, radio, someday

  8. I really don't care if I see world peace in my lifetime. Guess I would never win a beauty pageant crown

  9. I own 4,000 cd's (not money but music)

  10. I have watched Guiding Light since I was a burping baby

  11. I sleep with a fan on because I like it cool and the noise is nice too

  12. I seldom carry any cash and charge nearly everything I buy

  13. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving

  14. The theme for the big holiday Open House is "A Carboribbean Cruise!"

  15. I have never seen Carole King or Carly Simon in concert, but aspire to do so

  16. I am the President of three companies all based in Fort Wayne, thank you very much

  17. I have considered a run in the political race but I don't think I can accomplish as much as I can serving in other capacities

  18. For this year's Presidential race I may have to select my vote by using the "Duck, Duck Goose" method

  19. I love to write - ah yes, that is why I torture others with my blog

  20. In high school I wrote parodies to the tune of 15 books.

  21. I enjoy snapping pictures

  22. I am allergic to scallops (but love PYI - I added this after I typed it the first time)

  23. Paris is dark and gloomy

  24. I love to burn candles or oils in my house

  25. My pup, Clyde, lives a much better life than I do sometimes haha

  26. I believe my Blog readership may be up to 3 people. I am on fire!

  27. Speaking of Fire - I don't fear much in life but fire is something that scares me

  28. When a lightening and heavy thunderstorm takes place you will normally find me standing near the door or the window.

  29. I once flew almost to the North Pole for a volunteer conference

  30. I was married for almost 10 years - but had to get out to live my life for me

  31. I have tried dating on match.com but only found two peopel one person in Washington state and the other in Russia. Even she just wanted to come clean my house

  32. Speaking of Russia - I like vodka ... so maybe it would have worked.

  33. I am addicted to "Owned" on Facebook.

  34. I have not played a video game since PONG

  35. I have never been to a Rap concert

  36. I only want to marry if she promises to do my laundry - I hate doing laundry

  37. My favorite color is blue

  38. If you want to seduce me, bring over a tuna casserole. hehe

  39. I want to go to Memphis sometime

  40. This birthday season will be capped off with the amazing vocals of Anne Cochran as she sings me the song I really hate "Happy Birthday!"

To all my (3) faithful readers, you now know 40 useless facts about me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...all great facts...some left off...but that is cool.

Hope 40 and forward is nothing but GRAND (you marshall).

Little Debbie said she LOVES YOU TOO...she loves a man keeping her in business...as a matter of fact I think she said, its a business doing pleasure with you....hmmmm

Hope your day is great!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and many many more to come. I think that you have more blog readers than you realize. Looking forward to Ann on the 24th. Love, Mom and Dad and Clyde too!! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....can we add anything to your 40 comments?!? You forgot to add that you love a good PYI!! Also, you have a wing of your home known as "the Level wing"...LOL!!

Congratulations on 40 great years. You're having a wonderful year and I hope it continues from here.

Have a great day and see you on the 24th!

Best wishes,
Ang (aka 'Reader #2'..or is #3?)

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday Mark! Check your front porch today .......

barranda said...

How about a Carly Simon and Carole King rap concert in Memphis?