Tuesday

Not in my house!


Never have been one to be politically correct, and today will be no different.


I am thinking those yo'hoz from Burma should figure out there cyclone damage themselves. After all, we don't have to give support, aid, food to anyone yet we offer and they refuse then make is so impossible to help --- it is like trying to lose weight working in a bakery.


The death tolls continues to rise with over 40,000 people missing and already just as many dead (depending on the report). Oh, yeah, somehow they had time for a name change since I graduated from school. They are now Myanmar. Who knows why, they just are.


So now the country is limiting what can come into their land of hovel and ruin. If I were George Bush, I would say, turn the plane around and have them wait until their rice crop grows. Either you want and need help or you want to play mind games.


Now on to China which was rocked by a huge earthquake. At least 12,000 people have died and of course the US is right there offering up our support.


Here's the deal, let's deal with the crisis in our backyard than helping people who despise us or don't want our help. Uggh, I don't know much about foreign policy but I do know that if this was my house and I had someone who hated me in one room and one person who refused help in the next, I would just stay to myself.

No comments: