Tuesday

Calendar


The house -well today I am going to finalize all the appliances and make the last decisions on the new counter top.


I kinda did this already. I made my choices as to size, dimension, weight, but today is the day I actually place the order for everything.


I have elected to go with a soapstone counter top ... at least that is what I plan unless I hear otherwise when I go to place the order. I do like the fact that over time the soapstone will darken and it is a very upkeep with out much work on it.


Today is also the day I do my annual check up with the doctor, also the dentist. Fun fun in the medical community haha. Then this is when I reminded that Clyde needs to go in for this annual check up ... he goes in June so I need to schedule his appointments.


So, it is back to the daily grind after a long extended weekend - I was happy with Marco's place in the Indy ... he at least beat Danika ... and I won a bet woohoo. Coming up, I will respond to reader questions tomorrow!

No comments: