Saturday

whats love (or a ticket) got to do with it?


Last evening I was able to obtain tickets to see Tina Turner LIVE in Chicago October 3.


The tickets are the section left of the stage and FRONT ROW. I nearly screamed (at myself or the dog) when I saw the credit card payment go through as I was on top of the world. Truly a chance of a lifetime and one more thing to add to the "Year of Carbo".


She is 68 years old and still a magnificent diva! I love her energy and her voice and unlike Cher or Madonna, I do think this may be the last tour. About 8 or 9 years ago I saw her Indianapolis and I do not think I have seen a concert that rivaled what she did that evening.


Today I am off to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I am departing at 6am and hoping for good weather. Should be fun and I am back this afternoon/early evening so I will have plenty of time to rest up for the Mother's Day activities on tap.


Also, if you are wanting to buy tickets but need the password to buy before the public does (harpoanit) go for it!

No comments: