Wednesday

A Grand Honor!


The "Year of the Carbo" as I have coined it has led to many amazing successes this year already: my column in Fort Wayne Woman debuts this month, my trip to Italy for three weeks just concluded, my upcoming birthday party with singing sensation - Anne Cochran in a few weeks, the major home renovation, the launching of my third company - but the latest cause for celebration is one that marks one that I had never thought was a possibility.


As the Three Rivers Festival celebrates 40 years this year, just as I, I have been selected to be a Grand Marshal for the annual Three River's Festival Parade in July.


I have to be honest, this comes as a complete shocker. I appreciate all those who submitted me as a candidate and I will promise not to cause a scandal haha.


So for the first time in nearly ten years I will not be representing a University as a walking unit. I will be floating on a float! So cheer me on this year and come to the festival parade!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mark! How exciting.

barranda said...

That is VERY COOL!