Friday


Well, the celebration of my birthday must eventually come to a close. I have had the most wonderful month of gifts, dinners with friends, surprises and of course the culmination will be Saturday with an intimate evening with Anne Cochran - as she performs for my little ole birthday. You can check out her web page to buy cds - annecochran.com


Actually turning 40 has had perks - like at 40 I will finally have the kitchen I have dreamed of having. Ground breaking was yesterday and by Labor Day it will be complete. I also will be going to Chicago with two friends to see the Frank Valli musical ... that is so cool. I will be a grand marshal for the Three Rivers Festival Parade. This was the the item I was probably most uncomfortable with ... but you can't fight city hall. Finally, I got to take three weeks to wonder Italy and nothing can be better than that ...


So, as anyone begins to celebrate a birthday - you just need to infuse life into it and it will be a joyous occasion.


No comments: