Saturday

Crossroads


The candidates running for President of the United States of America all seem to have some flaw or concern that I just can't seem to hurdle over. Whether it is current actions, past actions, lack of actions all place me at a crossroad to say who will I vote for ...

I am puzzled by Michelle Obama - who is being defended by her husband -stating that she "is off limits". My feeling is - if you put yourself on tour, put yourself on a stage, put yourself anywhere with a microphone - they you are part of the machine known as politics.

I am baffled by Hillary Clinton who spouts off like a geyser - the latest is her words stating she plans to stay in the race because you never know who could off her opponent. What!? Well, more or less that was the jest of her comments for not getting out of the race before the democratic convention.

Then there is McCain. Have to tell you, when your doctor says that you get dizzy when you stand up ... I am thinking you would be the last person I would take to a Catholic Church service. Speaking of church's, this guy has denounced knowing, thinking or talking to anyone who may have been in a church at some point.

So, the real question ... who will annoy me less if elected. That question remains to be answered. I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries because at least he has not been a clown so far ...

No comments: