Tuesday

Cutting edge ...


Some of you have been wondering what purchase(s) I made in Savannah beyond the drinks.
Truthfully, I bought more drinks than items, but what I did uncover was this amazing knife set and holder, that makes THIS the product of the month!
Over the past year I have highlighted chocolate Altoids, the Magic bullet and other must have purchases. Well, this is just the top of the line or crossing the line perhaps. It is called the "EX". I did not name it, the box actually said it.
Chrome man with a life time warranty on the knives. (Didn't get that with my first marriage) Anyway, this is just stellar and sure to remind me of Savannah and I am sure a few other things I have thought of over the years haha just joking, call off the psychologists!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the blades ceramic, Mark?

Carbo said...

It's an innovative knife suspension system with individual protective knife sleeves for each blade. The five knives are made from heavy gauge durable stainless steel. The slots are magnetized to secure knives in the holder.

Anonymous said...

That rocks! I was definitely admiring it on Sunday!~ Gina