Monday

MOTHERfnBOARD


Well, I hate Toshiba! Truly hate them. Here is the deal, if you buy anything with their name on it plan to just be as mad as me.
Here is the deal. Last April my lap top, which was a major investment, crashed ... the mother board went out of it. Well, guess what happened this weekend? Yep, you guessed (or you better have by now) the mother board went out of my computer!
This computer houses thousands of songs for my DJ gigs. It hosts my Creative Mind website and that is about it. Well it is in the hands of a group of trained professionals who are hoping to resuscitate it back to life.
I did call Toshiba, but the person who I spoke with said pretty much that I owned a lemon and three mother boards are not normal but it is out of warranty so just bend over and take it. I think that is what he was saying because English was not his first nor his second language! Uggh, it is a damn good thing I don't work for the United Nations! I would be bombing a call center. (But I don't work for the United Nations and I have no explosives, so just back away from me or I will toss a Toshiba at ya!)
So, my updates may be a bit sporadic and may not be at 4 in the morning like I am normally accustomed to doing.
So, if you hate someone, give them a Toshiba for Christmas! They get what they have coming to them.

No comments: