Monday

My own "Carbo" footprint!


Everyone is going green and finding out their carbon foot print to save the world from global warming.
Well companies like Aqua Net and my own famous snow cone factory are up in arms! However we know that the tide will turn. Not sure if I believe all that is said that back when I was tike in the 80's, had hair that was more like a lions mane, that I helped to destroy the ozone layer.
Okay, if you are still laughing that I had hair at one point, stop it!
I kinda believe that weather goes in cycles and sometimes it is warmer and sometimes colder. I remember last winter when Denver got pummeled with snow by the foot. I watched the March of the Penguins and those little critters would love a lighter snow fall. (Cuz they die in the winter sometimes as they huddle to find warmth - yes, I ruined the end of the show, but if you have not seen the movie yet you most likely will not)
I went to one of "those" websites that determines your carbon foot print. However I could not figure out how to enter or find the data they wanted to calculate my imprint. I guess I am so full of carbon that I could not go through every gas and electric bill that I have received in the past dozen years. Yeah, perhaps I recycled all that information!
So don't fret, it will get colder. We will see snow and we will see ice and that for some of you ... is an inconvenient truth!

No comments: