Sunday

Death never was so sweet...

Okay, it is no secret that if Angie Harmon was to just read a phone book, I would find it to be an Oscar winning performance. She is amazing, and if you don't think so, then you should not read the rest of this post.

Here is the deal, I was very sad when she left Law and Order a few years back, then Marshall Fields closed... I really thought that the Gods had it out for me. Well, she had a kid or something and she wanted to spend time blah blah blah who cares, but now she is back on TV and it rocks!

Women's Murder Club, Friday evenings on ABC. I have taped about six episodes and in my day of rest yesterday I watched them one after another. Four San Franciscans -- a district attorney, a medical examiner, a reporter and a detective -- pool their talents to solve homicide cases in this adaptation of a series of best-selling novels by James Patterson.

Paula Newsome was in Straight Talk and loved her in that ... now she is the medical examiner. The reporter is Aubrey Dollar, a bit annoying but we all have one friend like that, don't we? Laura Harris is the district attorney. I have no clue what she has done before, but she is somewhat forgettable at times. Like I had to look up her name to find out who she was... Then there is Angie Harmon who makes this show amazing.

If you limit the number of hours you watch of television per week, move this in and move ... I don't know anything else out. Wheel of Fortune perhaps. It is like Sex in the City without the sex but the plot is richer and more believable.

Oh and you can vote to make this your People's Choice award for best new show, guess who already voted http://www.pcavote.com/pca/?_requestid=2797634

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny...we love it too!! Matt is a huge James Patterson fan and we both love Angie Harmon. We make sure that at 9:00 every Friday the kid is in bed and we have a snack to sit and watch our show! We also agree about the actress who plays the ADA...she's forgettable. She also seems to want to wear clothing that is about 1 size too small. Is that just me or have you noticed that too?!?!