Tuesday

The Tide has turned


Thanks to all of you who voted out the"Mr. T" stained glass idea.
Yesterday, the latest piece of art was added to the home, and as you can see it replaced the purple and green hearty-butterfly-family crest thing. It blends into the house just amazingly well and I could not be more happy.
In addition to changing out the former first lady's initial and mine, it is now a new wave of life with copper, amber and other warm tones which makes this just the perfect next step in the house remodel. I have also done the two side glass panels at the front door. They have a great flare, a wave as well and other super cool touches.
MEXICarbO is just days away. Plans are in high gear and I am very excited to see all my friends, family and new acquaintances I have yet to meet but I am sure I will have a grand ole time. Donkey is going to be happy to meet everyone too!

No comments: