Saturday

In my spare time...





Over the past four nights I have slowly put up the Christmas Tree (or holiday bush or something other than Christ's celebration tree).
My tree is copper in color, with gold lights and blends into my home as if it could be up year round. Which trust me after four days of putting it up, I am thinking I may just keep it up and dust it weekly.
It has been fun as this tree really starts a new era. This begins a brand new tree with nearly all new ornaments (that are mine! all mine! and I will not give them to anyone!)
So, today marks two weeks from MEXICarbO and I have much to do to prepare for you'all who have shared their RSVP with me. Still plenty of time to let me know if you are coming :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is the most beautiful tree and ornaments ever !!