Saturday

Nothing to stew about ...







Next week, at this time, I will be in fast motion preparing for the 100+ people who will be attending MEXICarbO - Fort Wayne's only Mexican party hosted by a non Hispanic on December 1st!!! One for the record books!

The menu has been finalized, finally. After a glitch on Thursday, the menu has been reworked to accommodate my time, life and pan situation haha.
Homemade salsa, guacamole, a taco bar with chicken (because no matter what I serve, it will taste like chicken anyway), fajitas with chicken or chorrizo with shrimp, beans, rice and a chocolate fondue station. Some other items may pop up depending if I stay winded long enough to make them all. Finally, there will be a nacho bar too. So, at least on the food side, there should be something for everyone!
This is the favorite time of the year for me. Having the opportunity to host the 11th Annual Holiday Open House (or as Imus would say H.O.H) is so exciting to see all my friends in one place. Never too late to RSVP or invite yourself if I did not include you, because who can't have more friends?!?

No comments: