Friday

The day before MEXICarbO


Yesterday I spent about 6 hours going from store to store gathering the food to be prepared for MEXICarbO.
So far no surprises!
Today is tidy up the house the best I can, Clyde will go to his northern vacation home for a couple nights (because he and donkey may not get along), I need to make the salsa today so it has time to let the flavors invigorate a bit.
So I am on the final day of prep for the party which will still include getting the margartia machines (that will hold 14 gallons of drink --- this could be a challenge for someone haha), the warming boxes for the food and the ice chest for the drinks.
Tomorrow is the day on wheels where everything is made fresh, and nothing can be made until noon if it is going in the slow cooker or later. So it is a mad dash to make the meal grand!
Really excited about MEXICarbO, looking forward to seeing my great friends on this great occasion.

No comments: