Sunday

Art show!

Well, I am home in my bed and for that I am thankful.


Had a super time in Ann Arbor, as to be expected. I secured another original painting by Michelle Hinz. Quite a talent and I really loved the work I got last year. It became the inspiration for the stained glass entrance to the house - located in the Haunted Hamlets.


Last year I also bought a print by an African artist that depicted life and music through women and dance. I was captured by it last years and this year I purchased a compliment of it. It is a bit larger than the last one, but I think it will look great on the larger wall next to the smaller wall where it landed last year
I found a funny print that I kept gravitating to ... though the colors don't match anything in my house, I have always loved turtles, but perhaps not as much the print depicts.



The other investment piece is a copper wall sculpture, 3D - it is called the "mask" and I really liked the way it looked, the uniqueness of it and the fact that the colors go excellent in the house.

So the trip was exciting ... coming up ... tomorrow hear all about "the rescue" I helped make in the wee hours of the morning!

No comments: