Friday

whhhhhheeeeezzzziiiiieeee!


I have some exciting news ... well I think I always say that ... so maybe I am the kid who called wolf once too many times, but this is pretty awesome.


This blog is turning two years this month ... there have been almost 600 posts of nonsense, facts, food updates, music reviews and even rants! Well ... I am announcing that over the next week the Creative Mind of Carbo will be closing down.


Before my three readers write hate mail, here is what is happening ... we're movin' on up! A new designed web page is being developed and a new web address is being created.


More bells and whistles ... more ability to have control of the look and the content. So ... soon a new landing pad will be announced.


Until then, a simple reminder ---- Three River's Festival begins tomorrow and I will be on the Grand Marshal Float waving or smiling or perhaps passed out (from joy or heat) but do watch for me. If you want to join the fan club ... they are meeting on Berry and Fairfield.


More updates about the web page to follow next week.

2 comments:

barranda said...

Have fun Grand Marshalling. I'll be around, but my friend is getting married at the Courthouse. I hope all your hecklers don't make too much noise!

Nutrition Minute said...

Am I counted among the three? Couldn't make the parade, we were busy not playing tennis in an outdoor tournament at Homestead, but your fan club was enthusiastically planning for a big shout out to you. Hope it happened. Relieved to hear you found your car; didn't know there was alcohol allowed along the parade route! Marcia