Sunday

Unorganized


This summer has just flown by ... I can't believe we are tip toeing around August already.


I still have things I need to accomplish ... but I know my hours and days are limited. I gotta get up to Frankenmuth Michigan for the annual shopping excursion at Bronners.


I still need to cut down the eight foot tall weeds in my planting beds - you think I joke - but I am serious. With the house under construction, it has not been possible to get to the garage and get out the necessary tools - so I am awaiting the bean stalks to yield some wild cartoonish story.


I still need to put away the winter clothes in my closet and take out the summer - but why? I have somehow become an organized fool in my own home since the construction began two months ago. My hangered shirts are no longer color coded, my t shirts are not structured by label size - oh and trust me they cover all possible sizes. My shoes have learned to walk to a place where they want to rest. Finally my colognes are not in order - I have about 25 that I used and there was a system that I used but alas, I am not.


Uncertain if any of the tasks will be done any time soon ... but at least I have goals, they are written down, and they are obtainable - I just have to do it.


No comments: