Thursday

Everything must change ...





Well, the end of an era ... but a new beginning all the same ...





This blog is moving to a new home so ... you if you are one of the three faithful readers, you will need to redirect yourself to the new site .... http://www.carboblog.com/ .



I am excited to have a new design, a new look and some additional features too. I enjoyed the ease of the blogger but it was missing some things I wanted ... so ... I am moving! Don't worry, Clyde is coming too!

Follow up on Facebook.com - www.facebook.com/carbofw or Twitter at: twitter.com/carbocooks

4 comments:

barranda said...

She'll still find you...

Carol Foley said...

Carbo, just checked your blog page so I could show a co-worker your vicious smile. Hope things are going well for you. See you the first weekend in December! Mama Foley

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I think you will want to place a twitter button to your site. I just marked down this article, but I must do this by hand. Just my suggestion.