Monday

Thoughts





As I think of things I just can't wrap my arms around ... it is food that crunches. Strange ... but the idea of toasted garlic bread just hurts my teeth ... or a big ole candy apple I see my teeth on the ground in slivers. Give me a bowl of pudding or jello and you just make a new friend.






As I think of things I just can't wrap my arms around ... is the low prices for stuff at overstock.com. I have been addicted to it ... I feel as if it is QVC for the tech savy person. I bought a leather bench, my new dining room chairs and a desk chair for the office. How fun is online shopping during the heart of a depression.






As I think of things I just can't wrap my arms around .... are crackers! Not the puffy things that float on my chili. Nor am I talking about Ritz that taste well with baked beans (I know this is Carbo character flaw). I am referring to men (and sometimes sleazy women) who show the crack of their ass because they can't find clothes that fit them or think this is going to land them a date.






As I think of things I just can't wrap my arms around ... is hugging people. I have gotten better with time, but that is one challenge I face in life ... just not a touchy feely kinda person. I normally put my hands in my pocket or clinch them in a prayer motion in front of my body. Prevents people from going in for the kill.






1 comment:

barranda said...

awww...Mark needs a hug. Maybe you stiffed your stalker on a hug one day. Bastard.

Who doesn't like garlic toast? Rhetorical question.