Tuesday

Driving me insane.


There are just somethings that just drive me insane and that is ... dumb drivers!


Okay, so I am going to check a friend's house who is out of town in an undisclosed neighborhood... and I am on a double lane road. I am in the right lane. There is a left lane with no one in it. There is a turn lane too, a median, another turn lane and two more lanes. Get the picture? Well, the driver in front of me determined to stop ... the speed limit is 40, we are going at least that ... Dead stop. So, I slam on my brakes, even swerve a bit left and they crawl left over the right lane, the left lane, the turn lane and the other turn lane and the rest of the lanes past the median.


Of course, they had no idea that they did anything wrong.


The other type of driver is the motorcycler ... the one who does not wear a helmet but wears $300 shades. Or drives under a viaduct and revs the engine. What does that do other than annoy me. I am also puzzled by the motorcycle riders that have to be riding two by two like Noah's ark!


Oh well, I am going to do some research on how to do a citizen's arrest.

No comments: