Saturday

The other sides of Carbo




It is kinda funny, most people would probably coin me as a friendly person, nice guy even, and some may know me as a guy with a bit of an explosive temper too. All thoughts would be very correct.

Hmm, strange start to this posting, but as always there is a point even if it is a faint as a $4 firework cone in the daylight sky. However, yesterday, I finally installed my new photo scanner that I received for my birthday that was over a month and a half ago. As I was scrambling through photos I wanted to test it on just a couple.


What I decided to put in the scanner are two that always crack me up ... one is when I received my first ski mask. I realized that women dig a bad boy ... and I should have kept up with that image. I don't ski, but I could easily have knocked off a few convenient stores before they became foreign owned.




The second one was an early gig I had as the L.S. Ayres' Bear. I would be the mascot that would do public events. Well, once as the bear, I was seated during a Three Rivers Festival event at the zoo. Kids could come over and sit on my lap and have a one on one conversation with the bear. Well, low and behold, I was overtaken by a gang of five year olds until my seeing eyes came over to rescue me because I was eventually knocked from my chair.

I turned over the leaf of being a nice guy ever since - with a flair for furry when prompted - but all and all, what you see is what you get. Sarcastic, perhaps witty, funny, kind and nice. Jury is out if it is time to turn over a few convenient stores yet to perk up my approval rating.




No comments: