Tuesday

Lead us not into temptation ...


Well, today is day 8 of my lose the weight to help feed the starving kids in ... (fill in the blank) ... total drop has been 13 pounds.


I have been told, oh you don't have that much to loose ... those are my senile encounters.


I have been told, oh you look fine just the way you are ... those are my encounters that need that one chubby friend to gorge out with in trying times.


I have been told, accept yourself as you are ... those people have more issues than I do haha.


I have been told, starvation is not the way to go about it ... those people are correct.


What I have begun to do is eat one meal .. that is filling enough to call a meal but not high in calories, fat etc. So yesterday I ate a taco salad, without the sour cream, guacamole, and taco part. Umm, anyone else would have called it a salad. A breakfast bar and then a shake with some berries for supper.


So my calorie intake yesterday was about a thousand. I was happy to pass up this amazing chocolate-chocolate cake at the office yesterday too. I should get kudos for that act!


Diet is simply phase one ... working out is phase two and keeping it off - other than being impossible, is step three.


My mood is not as somber as yesterday - so that is a good sign - for everyone who comes in contact with me haha. The funny thing is, that I could easily shed a 100 pounds and still not be anorexic - so for those who fear I am going to kick the bucket like Karen Carpenter, hold that thought, I have some time left - perhaps.

1 comment:

Heather14 said...

losing weight is SO HARD, and the lower you get to goal, the harder it will be. for me, its the exercising that gets me. i just HATE IT and I have so very little time. fortunately for me, I'm a very picky eater so . . that limits what I even WANT to eat. UNFORTUNATELY, sweets are my FAVORITE FOOD. Keep up the good work. Its not about being thinner so much as about being HEALTHY. Good for you!