Thursday

Under Construction


So much of my life is under construction - the house and the new web-blog! Not to mention my office now.


I have a few too many irons in the fire this week and am ready for a calm, quiet weekend.


Kitchen - well, the walls have been primed, painted and the floor is in and setting up. Cabinets come next week. All and all, it is progressing well.


Blog - worked through a brief training yesterday and it is going back to the developer to make some tweaks for what I want to make it user friendly for me since I am not the most talented twig on the tree.


Office - today we are adding two offices to the layout of the office. This will be helpful for all the work that goes on under the roof of Tri State!


Coming up - tonight is my monthly dinner - Dinner 4 five @ 6 ... stay tuned for a wrap up of the event that has a waiting list to attend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have the greatest general contractor ever!!! It looks great. And that's the best drywalling job I've seen! I bet he's hot too. Just a guess.....

Anonymous said...

To clarify, I bet the drywaller is hot.