Wednesday

6 months and counting!


Well, it may be hard to believe, but I am just about 6 months away from the Holiday Open House. Though the picture may show the boat on its side ... I do attest to make certain that we stay above water but you are responsible for how much you drink!


This is a major undertaking of course -- when you consider that the celebration will have over 250 invites sent out by mail.


The theme will allow for me to capitalize on the newly remodeled kitchen (I am having faith that it will be done by December haha ... or we could be celebrating by the dumpster in my driveway - this would mean no one gets to park in the driveway haha)


So, the theme is a Cruise ... A Carboribbean Cruise at that! The home of the 33 foot food buffet. I will have live music, a few surprises, the annual 7 day weather forecast, and the shots for shirts competition.


I will be featured, I do believe, in the latest issue of Fort Wayne Magazine on planning an event ... there is a series in the magazine and I gave some helpful tidbits to making a party an event! For me, the planning of the Cruise will take much time to work on menu, the activities and the final touches which will make it memorable.


If you want to be added to the guest list (and you are not the crazy person who comments about death by dumbness, then drop me a line).


All Aboard!

No comments: