Saturday

Special Ed for phone dialing.


Okay, I am thinking some people need to have a license to use a phone. Perhaps there is a skills test, a language equivalency - but something to remove the crazy people from using a phone. Even simple manners would be helpful.




Here is what happened ... around 10 pm ... when I am already asleep for an hour because I sleep before most kids get home from the movies ... I get a phone call from (insert stupid) lady ... she asks for Kyle.




I explain there is no Kyle here ... she says how about Ken ... no, sorry there is no Ken either. She apologized (so she showed some common sense for drunk dialing). It was not ten seconds later (thanks to the handy redial button on her phone) she calls back ...




Ken?




No, there is no Ken here ... who are you trying to reach? Ken, Kyle perhaps Kris she responds and the chuckles. Well, this sets off my ignorant intolerance button. I firmly said, Lady! there is no one here by that name! She responds, well this number came up on my caller ID. I said that is impossible because I have not dialed my phone in days. She simply laughed.




I thought, you are one silly stupid bitch and hung up the phone.




Anyway, guess who is still up? Me. Once I wake up I can't fall back asleep. So thanks 459.8512.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carbo---Lead me not into temptation. Give me that number and think I can resist calling and asking for Kyle, or Kris, or anything that starts with a K? Oh, oh, oh,

ckd

Anonymous said...

According to Google:

Melanie Ciecior (260) 459-8512 6409 Beaver Creek Ct, Fort Wayne, IN 46814

Go ahead and call her up and ask for Mary, Melissa, Mindy, Mandy, Martha, Melvin, Matt, & even Mr. Ciecior.

Just use someone else's phone.