Saturday

Survey says ...


Recently someone stated as a blog response ... that I was talking too much about Matt Kelty and his legal woes-fundraising-house selling-benefit concert- not going to jail-maybe going to jail-lost election...headline making news!


So, I did a search on the Fort Wayne newspaper's website to see if I had made too much of nothing...


The following is the number of stories that have been in the paper concerning the following people:


1348 - Barrack Obama

637 - Matt Kelty

539 - Hillary Clinton

495 - George Bush and/or George H. Bush

241 - Steve Shine

225 - John Crawford

107 - Lindsay Lohan

69 - Chancellor Michael Wartell

4 - Mark Carboni (me)

0 - Juice Newton


Hmm, perhaps he is running for President and we just don't know it yet! Go figure - rather look at the figures ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that comment. It's funny, somebody apparently reads your blog so much that he/she has formed the opinion that you have a fixation on MK. Surely I'm not the only one to see the irony in that.

-barranda

Carbo said...

Well, if this keeps up my blog readership may be up to 4 people ... I will be breaking records! haha