Thursday

Fixin a batch of woop-ass


So the past couple days I have had to deal with home construction matters ... e-gad.


"Everything is fixable" is my motto ... but I was thinking how much fixin' do we have to do? Well, first a bank of electrical panels were put on the wrong wall ... so they are being moved. Then my cabinet maker wanted to extort money to put the counter top on ... so that has been remedied. Then the plumber cut a hot pressure line and soaked my carpet in the lower level - and left it for me to ... that has been addressed too.


The deranged blog reader has maintained a low profile ... perhaps the IP tracking system has stopped this or is it the police intervention ... either way it appears this is at bay (for the moment). Trust me, I will prosecute to the full exent of the law or whatever Guido will do without my knowledge


My volunteer life ... I am between gigs as YLNI has concluded and I am awaiting where I will land next. Perhaps the break will do me well.


Anyway, on the horizon, I have Covington Art Fair this weekend ... Hoagland Days are this weekend ... Ribfest and Blues is this weekend ... so there are options to hang with friends or even soak up the rays of the television as I still need to watch the last four episodes of Lost.


So, I am back ... can't say better because I have never been a good boy :)

No comments: