Sunday

Sit right back






Yesterday I went to the "lake" ... the one every one refers to but it never really is the same place because we have a gazillion lakes in Northeast Indiana.




I was at Lake Wawasee floating on the SS Lilypad. It was simply a gorgeous day - blue skies, puffy white clouds and a nice breeze. Speaking of breezes, consumed a few island breezes ... and oh-mylanta, trust me the sun toasted me on the outside and the breezes toasted me on the inside.




The cruise was a three hour adventure and we were one of the first groups on the boat ... and we took the only cushioned seats and solid table on the top of the boat. Where we would befriend a bevvy of babes who drank five to one me ... at least.




There was more alcohol on the ground than in my stomach I do believe ... as the wind gusts would come up and over the top so would go our cups of beverage! Oh well, you will have that ...
anyway it was a perfect day with friends and I can't imagine having more fun at any other Lake ... but you just never know! The music was everything from Jimmy Buffet, to some rockin country to some rockin rock! All and all, it was a fabulous way to kick off the summer!

No comments: