Sunday

Let the music play ... or not!


So many things happening yesterday ... I could only take in so much ... what I did not get to do:


Attend something rap-related at Headwater's Park ... I was at Halls by the river dining with some friends and the ca-thud music that was being orated was not only unlike the music I would listen to, but it was border line troubling.


Attending the benefit concert -- have not heard how much was raised by the home schooled children, but I am sure it was something worth leaving the house to see.


Attending the home auction - damn what a jam packed day ... house up for sale and then a concert all in the same day ... why can't things be spread out. The house did not sell, it sold for $115,000 according to one report I heard. So, perhaps this will happen again.


What I did get to accomplish yesterday ... I bought four over stuffed chairs and a table base for the new living room. Three stores and three purchases at them will make for a fun eclectic but synchronized room.


I had dinner with friends in the gazebo on the river bank. It was not buggy, the water did not smell and no dead bodies washed up on the shore line. There were boat rides (which I did not participate in either).


All and all I got to see and do many of the things I wanted to do ... but there were still some things I should have squeezed in but time just did not allow it or I was afraid I would be run down by someone.

No comments: