Sunday

One bad apple ...


As a blog writer, I do find it amazing that anything I can write could really stir up much controversy. I think the discussion about my Republican beliefs and how that was not in line with Kelty as the candidate for Mayor may have sparked a powder keg with someone.


Within the past month I have received a series of odd anonymous postings that I have not put in front of the eyes of the blogger world, but I have retained them for a very specific reason so I won't forget what someone thought about me and my writing.


When a person talks about death ... when a person talks about planning my funeral ... when a person talks about the Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana ...when a person talks about why I should not buy an oven or celebrate my birthday I have to wonder how mentally off this (almost) anonymous writer may be.


There is legal recourse which can be taken -
I can not imagine if my blog took on big debatable topics ... bigger than the ice cream I ate at Atz or the type of counter top I have in my house.


Someone needs help ... needs to get a true grip on life and find other sources of dealing with the pent of anger ... This serves as putting this person on notice ... I won't back down from talking about a boat ride I took or a television show I watched ... so take necessary precautions to reap the benefits of your own threats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Carbo. It is disgusting the lengths some person with such a small life must have to take this much time and energy to pose threats to you or anyone else.

I look forward to finding out what the authorities have to say about the person who must not know that it is possible to trace threats... more specifically... death threats. I hear they don't take them lightly.