Sunday

I had a dream...


Well, this morning I woke up laughing to a dream I was having. Most of the times I do not remember the dreams I have, but this one was pretty vivid. The short version of the dream is that I am at a grocery store, standing near a table (which really should not be there, but it was) and Kathy Griffin (the person who denounced God over her Emmy statue) selling her world famous Kathy Griffin Fricken Chicken.

One of my friends is shopping at the store also and she bumps the table which has a pitcher of ice tea on it on to me. For some reason I fall to the ground and Kathy Griffin asked if I would like some of her world famous Kathy Grifin Fricken Chicken and my friend, who ran the cart into the table said no for me and laughed to say that I was as all wet and couldn't eat her fricken chicken. Kathy then says that we should be comedians and then storms away.

Now, this is when I wake up because I thought it was funny, but now I really wonder what it all means. I did have chicken to eat last night, so that seems very obvious, and Kathy has been in the news alot so that could be the tie in there, beyond that my dream remains a mystery.

No comments: