Tuesday

Speeedddddddddupppppppssss!


If you have ever been to Jefferson Point, you may notice that during the summer they install speed bumps near Rave and other higher anticipated traffic areas to help keep drivers in check.
I have come to the very quick conclusion that drivers in Fort Wayne think speed bumps actually mean speed up. As they approach the bump they speed up and forget the pedestrians have the right away.
I am sure that the drivers just think that their cars won't make it over these large bumps so they have to feed the care more gas. However, I really think drivers have no clue the rules of the road.
Next time you are at Jefferson Point, don't park near the speed ups, you could get hit.

1 comment:

Julie Morrison said...

Ha! I just noticed those speed-bumps today...and yes, I'm one of those people that speed-up!