Friday

See ya!


Great progress has been made for my 17 days in Italy. Last night, my friend and I reviewed the plans and everything appears to be just as we both hoped. It is a classy trip with tons of adventure and relaxation.
The trip consist of two cooking classes, three different hotels, seventeen days, lemoncello, olive oil, vineyard tours with a gourmet walking tour of Venice.
It is not jam packed every hour, we actually have time to do what we want and the best thing is we are not on a bus with blue hairs the entire trip. This is the longest vacation I have ever taken and that is exciting and almost scary too.
Clyde has not been informed he is not invited to this trip. I have to figure out what he is going to do with his 17 day vacation. He has his own restrictions, like he wants to sleep in bed with someone. He wants his tummy rubbed and he does enjoy a nice conversation from time to time. Oh, yes, and if he is scared he wants to know that everything is alright, or just put on some Enya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I didn't have 2 psycho basset hounds... Clyde would be more than welcome to sit and enjoy a bowl of peas and cottage cheese with me while we listen to Enya! Tell him I'm sorry!