Saturday

My slice of the American Pie...


Tonight some friends are going to a 70's party hosted by the Junior League.


This is not going to be your ordinary pearls, gloves and big ole hat party that some may have stereotyped the Junior League to be ... but I can tell you that some of my favorite cookbooks come from Junior Leagues across the country. Anyway, this is a blue jeans-themed fun raiser that not only raises money through admission to the event, it also has a silent and live auction.
I am not planning to get really duded up for the event, but I do plan on having a great time. My friend since I was in the third grade will accompany me along with another friend and his girl friend. Should be fun, and I am sure I will have more stories to share. Who knows, I may find that the 70's were much more fun than the 80's.

No comments: