Sunday

We all cried a tear ...

It may have been the Indian's maize that began the tears, but it was Michigan's maize and blue that kept them flowing.

Yesterday I attended the Michigan/Oregon football in Ann Arbor. After coming off a highly unpredictable lost against Dolly Parton's Appalachian State football team, the Wolverines should have been pumped up to take over the field and stuff the Ducks.

Well my friend and I sat in the near-riot state of football woes as the Ducks attacked the fledgling football team under the poor direction of Lloyd Carr. The sky was dark grey through part of it, as if the Heavens above were warning us that the light may not shine.

I turned to a buddy and said "If Bo is in heaven, and there is a God, then lightening will strike and call this game." He said to me, "Bo is not in heaven". Oops.

Well the game ended and the score was like 90 to 1 or something. We had dinner at a nice restaurant shared good conversation and realized there is a tomorrow, but I wonder if there will be one for Lloyd Carr.

No comments: