Friday

Chain chain chain ....


Today I am going to be working with a stained glass creator to do some work at the house. I saw this stained glass picture but I am thinking someone may pitty da fool who had this in their house, so I may opt out of this option.
The glass work will be on both side of my front door and re-working the family crest. The family crest was created as an anniversary gift while I was married. It is the two "C's" that represented my Carbo and her, well, I try not to use names in my blog .... anyway, it is frosted white glass with green letters and a purple heart. Trust me the symbolism still is valuable but the mix of colors does not match the home as it is today.
The entire house has gone through a uniform transformation, or will be when the funds become available, but for now the warm rich earth tones are going to carry onto to the glass.
I will share more as more information becomes available. If you think I should go with giant Mr. T side glass panels, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, no -- stay away from mr. t stained glass, please!

Unknown said...

Do it... I dare ya!!!