Tuesday

It was not bed bugs ...

Between family/friends and music, the most important thing in life is my sleep!

Well last night, in the pitch black bedroom I call my sanctuary, I am startled by the noise directly under me! It was scratching the carpet and heavy breathing. I thought, oh man, I made up that part about being in the Haunted Hamlets but they have come to prove a point.

So I leap out of bed and go toward the light switch and I hear the clawing getting more energetic. I thought, do we have mountain lions in Fort Wayne?

By the time I got the light on I saw a furry face peak out under the bed, it was Clyde! So I rip into him 'Clyde Grover Chew" what are you doing? He looked, turned his head at an angle walked a few steps and rolled over and demanded a tummy rub.

I truly have no idea why he was under the bed, but he was. In seven years of his life, he has never been under the bed at night time. Normally he sleeps right next to me in bed, on top of the bed. He was there when we turned off the light and somehow he ended up under the bed sometime through the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just have to say it... Maybe Clyde is having his SEVEN YEAR ITCH?!?!? LOL!!