Sunday

Match point


A few years ago, I saw Rob Thomas in concert in Fort Wayne. It probably was one of the most fun concerts I have attended. We were near front of the stage, stood the entire concert and danced until my hips lied!
I had never been much of a fan of Matchbox Twenty ironically but I did buy the newest CD, a greatest hits package if you will. It is 2 CD's with 6 new songs and 11 hits from their past.
It is a nice CD and I really am enjoying it.
This is greatest hits release month for many artists because we are nearing the Christmas holiday. Faith Hill has one also, Chicago, Dolly Parton, Trisha Yearwood, coming soon Garth Brooks, Bob Dylan, Mick Jagger and Sara Evans.
I received my advanced copy of Sara Evan's Greatest Hits in the mail on Saturday. This won't disappoint either. Great time to buy CD's for the car - Greatest Hits all the time.

No comments: