Wednesday

Dinner 4 Five at 6

Last night was Dinner 4 Five at 6 that I host at the Summit Club. It has become a monthly dinner event where four seemingly normal people meet for dinner and share heated discussions, share stories, eat a fabulous meal and make new friends.

This dinner was no exception! It was truly a blast to sit down and talk, relax and learn about my friends through story.

The premise really is that the four people I invite do not know each other and the common thread is myself. By the conclusion of the evening, new friendships and contacts are made which are always welcomed.

We ended the evening with the discussion of Halloween. In the Haunted Hamlets, we have one child that trick or treats. She is adopted from Pakistan and every year she comes dressed as Pocahontas. I am always troubled by the fact that she is dressing up as the wrong Indian!!! My dear friend Barb said, "this conversation is wrong on so many levels!!" I think she must have agreed with me haha, but after typing it out I think she was just glad this one conversation closed.

Happy Halloween my friends!

No comments: