Monday

One by one


Nearly all the invitations have been mailed and I have a bunch to hand deliver for MEXICarbo 2007.


Confirmed the tattoo artist, she will be doing henna tattoo (which are eventually removable).


Confirmed the one man band Mariachi style (he does not speak much English, so requests may be limited)


Confirmed the photographer to make sure we capture amazing photos for the blog or for your own usage.
.
Confirmed the t-shirts! They should rock and the official color is GREEN but that is all I will say.
.
Confirmed the menu and you should not go away hungry, but you have to eat if you are going to drink.
.
Confirmed the bartenders for the endless margarita glass.
.
Confirmed that the website is up and running for you to leave your RSVP or let me know you want to be invited to the big ole party.
.
I will be away for a few days as I vacation in Savannah. I am going to two cooking classes and then a tour of Ms Paula Deen's followed up with a lunch at Bubba's and dinner at her restaurant.
I am pumped to leave for a few days to learn something, take some pictures and recharge before the big celebration.
.
Catch ya soon ... The Creative Mind of Carbo will return November 5 with more updates!

1 comment:

barranda said...

I'm officially dubbing the basement Carbo San Lucas!