Wednesday

Hate Snail Mail


I took a personal day today, after I did some things I came home to find snail mail hate mail from the Kelty camp.


Well, not exactly, but it felt that way when I opened it. It started out "Dear Friend" and was signed "God Bless You".


In this letter he wants money, go figure. I wonder if I gave money if he would show it as his own personal win fall. But I won't take that leap of faith (ha faith) and test him.
He thrashes on Harrison Square, he thrashes on Henry for tax rate increases, for annexation and a raise that Henry received while serving on City Council. The one thing that Kelty must have forgot, don't throw stones, cuz your glass house may be quick to crumble.
His paper says it is "Paid for and authorized by Kelty for Mayor Committee" Really? I wonder if he really knows this letter went out? He does not seem to know much that his committee is doing.
I do need to take a break from the Kelty and election coverage. This blog was not intended to be political, but I am fired up!

1 comment:

John Good said...

Yikes! BURN your mailbox!!